Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sidebar Number One

As Bob Saget said, “just for shiggles”, this is a sidebar, a non-sequitur to the ongoing stream of consciousness. Did you know Steven Spielberg misquoted lyrics? It’s not “like a boat out of the blue”, it’s “like a bolt out of the blue”. Who knew? I always thought it was boat myself. (You clicked the links, right?)

My seven-month old daughter is in a good mood this morning, the sun is out (high barometric pressure always is good for the spirit), and she’s had some warm applesauce-oatmeal. Does this mean the ad(s) at the bottom will include boats and oatmeal and apples? But the point is that it strikes me as odd that such a well-known song can be mis-remembered, like random keywords mucking up a blog, perhaps.

ecs

Update: here’s a link to my pro blog.

No comments: