Wednesday, December 20, 2006

How long will this post get? Not very.

This will be the first of a string of posts where I just get it all out in the open, and feel better about it. So while this digital paper will likely never run out, the work I write will have to stay in humane, bite-size chunks.

Next paragraph. Good, I’m getting the hang of this. It seems that the biblical concept of seven years of plenty followed by the opposite has applied to my life recently, and I was not aware it was happening. In 1992 the political party I favor in the US gained power, and I got decent employment. Beginning in 1999 things started moving in the opposite direction. You can find relevant info here and here. If you’ve accessed the links in the previous sentence, you’ll have gotten a peek at my resume, and that’s a help. More details about my first big big boss can be found here (if you want to spend a few dollars reading juicy gossip). For a possibly tongue-in-cheek look at my other recent big boss, look here.

Now for what to make of this . . . (next post, please)

No comments: